Free domestic shipping on orders $50+
|11.5 x 12 x 10 cm|
|Shipped from Japan taking 5 business days before shipment
Battery: 2 AA batteries (Not Included)
|Official Itazura Coin Bank
Super Cute Automated Kitty Bank Steals Coins to Hide in your Piggy Bank!
Itazura Coin Banks took the internet by storm with their cute concept. It looks like an ordinary cardboard box, but inside is an animal to steal your coins! There are many different versions, the most popular being the cat and dog versions. They also have a Godzilla Itazura coin bank and Panda Itazura coin bank. Once you place your coin on the designated plate, a cute kitty, puppy, or even panda bear will open up the cardboard box and steal the coin away into the piggy bank! They will give you the coins back when you need them though!
"What the... I swear I left it right there just a second ago!?" We've all said that in the past, right? Something that we thought was safely put somewhere is gone all of the sudden. We want to think that somebody took it...but nobody is going to admit that they stole something from you...Well, the next time you think you lost some of your spare change, you may just have one strong suspect...Check out the video!
- Please open the lid using a 500 JPY and rotate.
- Power switch for your bank
- Battery Slot ( Please use a screwdriver to open)
- Shipping & Returns
- Domestic U.S.
- $7.70 flat rate for US orders.
Free shipping for orders over $50 for U.S. customers! Only applicable to orders shipped to USA address.
Taxes and gift cards do not count toward free shipping total. Products should arrive 2 business days after your order is processed.
- Please refer here. for information on our international shipping services and prices.
- About Pre-Order
- If you purchase a pre-ordered product and an available product on the same order, we will ship both items once the pre-order item is in stock. Click here for more information.
- Returns and Refunds
- If your item does not meet your expectations and is unopened and unaltered please follow the procedures here.
Unfortunately, we do not currently support exchanges.
- Payment Options
- Currently, these are the payment options that we accept. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about payment.