All Domestic (United States) orders will be ship out by UPS or USPS.
Free Shipping* on orders over $20.
*Free shipping offers do not apply when items ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
All international orders will be ship out by UPS or USPS.
UPS Expedited Worldwide
USPS First Class Package International
* All tax and Duty amounts are assessed at time of an international country's local delivery. Your local post office or carrier can provide you with information on acceptable payment means for such Duties, taxes, and/or other fees.
** Notice for International Shipping **
Hamee is not responsible for any items that are lost, damaged or stolen during the international shipping process. We apologize in advance for any inconveniences you may experience.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- We do not provide exchanges. You may instead return any unwanted item(s) for a refund and place a new order for the desired item(s).
- All Returned items must be in original condition with all parts, accessories, packaging, tags, and documents (manuals, invoice, etc.) enclosed.
- Restocking Fees may be assessed*
- All shipping and duties/customs fees outside the original Product purchase price will be deducted from the refund amount where applicable. Unless otherwise stated, refunds will be issued for merchandise only.
- If customer returns any used or opened product(s), the customer will be refunded only up to 50% of the product’s price.
- For items sold as a bundle/set, all items from the bundle/set must be returned to receive a full refund of the initial purchase price. Any discounted items from a bundle/set that are not returned will convert to a full-price purchase, and the order will be refunded accordingly.
- Some purchases may be refunded without a return. Return-less refunds will be granted at our sole discretion.
- If a return is required:
US Orders: For orders shipped to addresses within the United States, a prepaid return label will be provided to you along with instructions for shipping your item to us. (Please be advised - under no circumstances will Hamee provide a refund for shipping costs incurred by customers who choose to purchase their own return shipping instead of using the provided prepaid label.
- Refunds will be issued once we have received and inspected the returned item. We will notify you when your return has been processed.
- For returns made within this 30-day period that are due to manufacturing defects or due to having received the wrong item, return shipping will be covered at our cost.
- For returns for other reasons, the cost of return shipping may be deducted from refund total and a restocking fee may be assessed. See “Restocking Fee Schedule” below for more information.
- Returns not shipped to us within 30 days of receiving prepaid label may be subject to a higher restocking fee, totaling up to 50% of total item cost.
- Return packages will be considered “shipped” upon first scan by the carrier. (Typically, this will occur upon pickup of the package from your address, or when dropping off the package at the post office or with the designated carrier (UPS, FedEX, Canada Post, etc.) To avoid any issues, it is best to ship the item as soon as possible once your return is approved.
- International Orders: For orders shipped to addresses outside the United States, customers who choose to return items for a refund will be responsible for purchasing their own return shipping, regardless of the reason for their return.
- Prepaid return labels will not be issued for international returns. International customers who opt for a return may use the local carrier of their choice, but must use a trackable shipping method as they will be required to provide a tracking number for all returns.
- US Orders: For orders shipped to addresses within the United States, a prepaid return label will be provided to you along with instructions for shipping your item to us. (Please be advised - under no circumstances will Hamee provide a refund for shipping costs incurred by customers who choose to purchase their own return shipping instead of using the provided prepaid label.
Refunds of Shipping Costs & Restocking Fee Schedule
- Returns due to unauthorized purchases
- Returns of items no longer needed/wanted
- Returns of items claimed defective/non-functional when, upon inspection, the items are found to be in working order and free from defects
- Returns of items whose listings are claimed to have presented inaccurate/misleading information (“item not as described”) when claims of inaccuracy are found to be unsubstantiated/the item is found to have been as-described in the listing at the time of purchase
- For Amazon Purchases: When customer selects return reason “Item arrived too late,” if USPS/DHL/Canada Post, etc. tracking shows delivery before Amazon’s required “Deliver-By” date
- Accidental order
- Ordered wrong item
- Better Price Available
- No longer needed/wanted